Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo 30 - Wordless Wednesday - Little Blue Penguins


This is supposed to be Wordless but I'm going to twist the words a bit and make it Word - less.

Recently the Little Blue Penguins were affected by the oil spill in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand when the Rena was stranded and after loving care were released back into the sea - Little Blue Penguins waddle to freedom

Something cute to watch Jumpers for the Little Blue Penguins.
Little Blue Penguins are being sold at Skeinz.


Photobucket

Linking to:

Wordless Wednesday
WW at Organised Chaos
WW at A-Work-in-Progress
WW at Erica Price Designs
WW at Create With Joy
WW at Photo Life


  Yay - I did it - November NaBloPoMo achieved.

4 comments:

  1. They're so cute! I hope they do okay. Oil spills are so horrible and dreadful. I was watching a documentary about a man who is trying to make a plant based oil. Personally I would like it if we found a better way of fueling entirely, but I think if we could make it in country, less would travel over our oceans (at least I would hope).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you achieved November's NaBloPoMo.

    Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little blue penguins.... but congrats on your NaBloPoMo! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa, Jenn and Erika.
    @Lisa - Yes I would like to see an alternate fuel as well - one that is safe for everyone.
    @Jenn and @Erika - NaBloPoMo was fun but a relief it's over. I might attempt another one in the New Year.
    @Erika - thanks so much for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...