Sunday, November 8, 2015

Quaint

Loved these quaint pavements in Portugal

You've probably figured out that I love armchair travelling. I've travelled to many places in the world and my trusty camera has captured weird and wonderful scenes.

A few day ago I was watching a show on the Living channel and came across Portugal. What a beautiful place. 

But the thing that caught my eye was these quaint pavements.




    
And now some quick fragments from my week

I finally backed up my computer. Thank goodness that was long overdue. I came across so many posts on facebook of computer crashes and I wasn't going to tempt fate.

Celebrated Diwali with friends today. We had some interesting conversations on Spirituality and the Universe. Some fascinating stories were exchanged.

But overall it was a pretty quiet week.

Hope you've had an interesting one.


Linking to:
Letter Q at ABC Wednesday
Six Word Saturday
Friday Fragments #20
Wordless Wednesday at Abracadabra



Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Armchair traveling is my way to go, too. There are a few bloggers on 6ws that help with that, including you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved those designs. I always feel it is such a tedious affair to design the floor :)

    Always a pleasure to have you on board, Suzy.

    Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They indeed are beautiful and armchairtraveling is a very fun way of travel and doesn't cost a lot of money

    Have a nice abc-day / -week
    And thank you so much for entering and participating this week again! Hope to may greet and welcome you next time around again!
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ <abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs are great, and evenso the colors. Very beautiful mosaics! I like an artistic touch in the street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are indeed beautiful! I love mosaics.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...