Sunday, November 1, 2015

Priceless and Precious

Priceless, Precious - Watching the ABs win


ABs = All Blacks, New Zealand's Rugby team

Once again it is party time for Kiwis. What a moment when Richie McCaw held the Rugby World Cup for the 2nd time back to back. First team to win back to back and first to win the Rugby World Cup three times.  What a sweet, precious and priceless moment. What an awesome game.

Unfortunately wasn't able to watch this at Twickenham, England so the next best thing is watching it live on TV.

So here are some pics, taken from the TV. I do a lot of armchair travelling, watching sports etc. Thank goodness for TV.

Twickenham stadium

National Anthems

All Blacks do the Haka 

Ma'a Nonu's try - my favourite moment in the game - it was sensational

Final Score

Richie McCaw holds the Rugby World Cup for the 2nd time in a row 
Priceless and Precious 

Richie McCaw and Dan Carter 

The Web Ellis Cup

And some other fragments of my week

Little sleep with my son staying up all night to around 4am all week. But the last assignment is in and a good night's sleep can resume,

My routine yearly blood test results arrived and relieved that all is normal. Thank goodness,

On the other hand, my car needed some repairs and now my credit card weeps. I think it's time for a new car. I've had this one for a long long time. A little sad as I love this car. 

Met up with some friends again for coffee, F and I love watching the planes at the airport so we spent a few fun hours there. And my Indian friend and I had lunch together and chatted about our childhood in India. 

And six little kids came trick or treating yesterday and they got some freddo frog milk chocolates from me. 

Hope you had a great week. Do share your highlights.


Linking to


Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great and eventful week.

    Hope your son stays well and you get a new car :)

    Always a pleasure to have you on board, suzy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. An eventful week you've had with thankfully good news for your health
    and lots of fun things... precious and priceless indeed.
    Wonderful how you put those words togethet for your entry.

    Thank you for participating in this weeks challenging meme, hope to may welcome you again next time!

    Have a nice abc-day / - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Arthur in NZ introed me to the All Blacks.

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for awesome rugby and good test results! Sorry about the lack of sleep. That has been my problem as of late, too.
    Have a great week!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this, Suzy. and a live demo with France advancing on the Haka. chilling and hysterically funny at the same time. This is priceless, and it does make you wonder what happened before the rules kicked in about advancing that way. Wars have been started over less, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...