Saturday, November 24, 2012

This Moment - Rainbow

This Moment - Soule Mama
A single photo capturing a moment
A simple, special, extraordinary moment
A moment I want to pause, savour and remember


I was driving home some days ago when suddenly this beautiful rainbow appeared. Almost felt like I was chasing it all the way home. Unfortunately by the time I got my camera out and snapped it from my lounge, it had started to fade. It was a really beautiful rainbow.




This is the moment
This is the time
When the momentum and the moment 
Are in rhyme
Give me this moment
This momentous moment ....
(from Jekyll and Hyde)


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I've learned to be quick when I see a rainbow or a sunset or anything that involves changing light. Even so, you did capture a pretty rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene. Yep, have to be real quick - but the speed limit won't allow going any faster! lol.

      Delete
  2. I love rainbows! God's promise right in front of my eyes :) Thanks for sharing.
    My moment is at: http://allergiesandceliac.com/?p=2244

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I love them too - lovely way of looking at it as God's promise. I love that.

      Delete
  3. Oh how wonderful, I saw one the other day as I was driving and it lifted my entire day,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always believed that rainbows are a sign of hope. I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - I had a great day and I love that rainbows are a sign of hope. that makes me smile.

      Delete
  5. It doesn't matter how many I've seen, anytime I see a rainbow it always sparks a spontaneous sense of happiness that springs into my consciousness. Rainbows are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. They sure are - they make me happy too.

      Delete
  6. This is a gorgeous photo, Suzy! Made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lines Suzy.. a lovely poem indeed..

    momentum and the moment
    Are in rhyme
    Give me this moment
    This momentous moment ..

    you concluded it superbly..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...